1) CALL FERAL CAT RESCUE AND SPEAK TO A VOLUNTEER Call 519 923 3063. We will review the details with you and pass your information onto our veterinarian.
2) FASTING The cats must be fasted before surgery. Please give a big serving of wet food around 12 midnight and remove once the cat has finished eating. Your cat may have water through the night.
3) TRANSPORTING Cats must arrive in a Hard Plastic Carrier. (Cats will escape from cat bags) Please place a fleece blanket for the cat to sit on (Do Not Use a Towel). The fleece blanket will reflect heat back to the cat. Place the name of the cat on the carrier with tape or paper.
4) DROP OFF Drop the cat off to the veterinarian performing the surgery. The vet tech will fill out an admission form with you and you will also be asked to sign a waiver.
5) RETURN OF CATS You will be contacted by the veterinarians office when your cat is ready for pick up. They will review all discharge details with you.
The veterinarian accepts cash, Debit and credit cards. Cheques are not accepted. Payment is due at time of picking up your cat.